Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Early Easter gift

When life gives you lemons...make lemonade they say. But what if life gives you chocolates? Share it around I guess?

Well here's what i found next to my bed as I woke up this morning. This was written by Iola, who, like me, gets carried away by special celebrations and rituals like Christmas and Easter and Valentine's Day and Mother's Day, etc and is always making up presents and special thingies weeks ahead of time.

This is called "EASTER POEM" by Iola, 8 years

This is a poem about my Mum
who I dont think has a big bum.
She's happy, she's funny,
she hugs me like a bunny
but dont get me wrong
she has her sides
mostly when she cries
with her big beautiful eyes.
I love you mum, I love you so much
I don't care if we live in a hutch.

No comments: